Spicy Baja Dip
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen, shelled edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 5 Tbsp. (75 mL) Hellmann's® Vegan
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground cumin
Microwave garlic in small microwave safe bowl covered at HIGH until tender, about 45 seconds. Let cool slightly then remove skins.
Process garlic and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Serve, if desired, with gluten-free crackers, corn chips and/or fresh vegetable sticks.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT