- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro leaves or mint leaves *
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small red chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8 oz. / 225 g)
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, lemon peel and juice, chile pepper and black pepper in medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 3 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT