Creamy Garlic Garden Pasta Salad
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 1/2 cups (350 mL) frozen mixed vegetables, partially thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Garlic Raffaello Pasta Side Dish
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 2 cups (500 mL) chunks cooked chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) red wine vinegar
Bring water, vegetables, Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Garlic Raffaello Pasta Side Dish and onion to a boil in medium saucepan. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 6 minutes.
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, yogurt and oregano in medium bowl. Stir in Pasta and vegetable mixture and chicken; stir to mix and coat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours until thoroughly chilled. Stir in vinegar before serving. Enjoy within 3 days.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT