Baked Vegan Green Goddess Pasta with Vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked penne pasta
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Vegan Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plant based mozzarella-style shreds
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) panko bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Combine penne pasta, Hellmann’s® Vegan Green Goddess Dressing, spinach, zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes in a large bowl.
Spoon into individual oven proof ramekins. Evenly sprinkle the tops with plant based cheese, then breadcrumbs.
Bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden and bubbly. Serve and enjoy.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT