Lime Crusted Cod
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann’s® with Avocado Oil with a Hint of Lime
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lb. (450 g) cod fillet or salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann’s® with Avocado Oil with a Hint of Lime and thyme in small bowl. Arrange cod on baking sheet. Evenly spread with Mayonnaise mixture. Combine bread crumbs and parsley in small bowl and sprinkle over top.
Bake 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Serve, if desired, with lemon or lime wedges.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT