Avocado, Tomato, & Watercress Sandwich Recipe
- 4 slices dark or light sourdough bread
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) watercress or baby arugula
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into 8 thick slices
- Juice of 1 lime (optional)
- 1 ripe avocado, thickly sliced
SPREAD one side of each slice of bread with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise.
TOP two slices with sliced tomato, then avocado and a squeeze of lime juice, if using. Top with watercress and, if desired, some sprouts. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
TOP with remaining bread mayonnaise side down.
Tip: Dark sourdough is made with some rye flour and molasses. If you can't find it regular sourdough would be just fine!
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT