Warm Baby Kale, Golden Onion & Wild Mushroom Salad with Bacon
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 ounces (125 g) assorted wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package (142 g) baby kale
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann’s® Honey Dijon Salad Dressing, divided
- 2 small tomatoes, quartered
- 2 hard cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 slice crisp-cooked bacon, broken into pieces
HEAT olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook onions, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes.
POUR onion-mushroom mixture onto salad platter or bowl. Add kale and 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann’s® Honey Dijon Salad Dressing and toss to mix and coat.
TOP with tomatoes, eggs and bacon and serve with remaining Dressing.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT