- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen edamame
- 1 cup (250 mL) coarsely chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Vegan
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) chipotle chile powder
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 4 gluten-free hamburger buns
Combine edamame, carrots and 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)water In medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave covered at HIGH until tender, about 5 minutes. Let stand 3 minutes; drain and cool slightly.
Process edamame, carrots, bread crumbs, Hellmann’s® Vegan, garlic, salt and chipotle chile powder in food processor until uniformly ground, scraping down sides of bowl, if needed. Shape into 4 patties.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook patties, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes.
Layer veggie burgers with your favourite burger toppings* in buns.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT