Tuscan Bean Dip
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 can (540 mL) low sodium white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium cannellini beans
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Vegan
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tsp. (3 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
Microwave garlic in small microwave-safe cup covered at HIGH until tender, about 45 seconds. Cool slightly, then remove skins.
Process garlic and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Serve, if desired, with sliced toasted gluten-free baguette, gluten-free crackers and/or fresh vegetable sticks.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT