Vegan Grilled Vegetable Flatbread
- 2 cups (500 mL) assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (such as eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Vegan Green Goddess Salad Dressing, divided
- 1 package (300g) vegan multigrain flatbread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plant based mozzarella-style shreds
- 1 cup (250 mL) lightly packed baby arugula
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Toss cut vegetables with ¼ cup (60 ml) Hellmann's® Vegan Green Goddess Salad Dressing and grill, turning once, about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and beginning to char.
Reduce grill heat to medium and brush 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Vegan Green Goddess Salad Dressing over flatbread and place on grill. Top with vegetables and cheese. Close grill cover and cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and flatbread is beginning to char.
Remove from heat, top with arugula and walnuts and drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Dressing.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT