- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 lb. (340 g) lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) tomato paste
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) water
- 1 can (550 mL) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) tortilla chips
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped tomato
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped red onion
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro and jalapeno in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes. Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned. Stir in tomato paste and water, then stir in beans. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until ground beef is done.
Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Layer lettuce, beef mixture, cheese, tomato and onion. Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT