- 3/4 lb. (340 g) extra lean ground pork or ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh dill, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) margarine
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chicken broth
Combine ground pork, onion, bread crumbs, egg yolk, 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) dill and Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise in medium bowl; shape into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) meatballs.
Cook meatballs in medium non-stick skillet until thoroughly cooked, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove meatballs and set aside.
Melt over low heat in same skillet, then stir in flour. Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Return meatballs to skillet and stir to coat with sauce; heat through. Garnish with remaining dill.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT