Spinach & Almond-Topped Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) loosely packed baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped almonds
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
On baking sheet, arrange chicken, then evenly top with mayonnaise mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT