Spicy Southwest Ranch Salad with Chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 lb. (450 g) grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks, or grilled steak, cut into stips.
- 1 can (450 g) low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced or cut ito small, thin strips
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) toasted corn *
- 4 cups (1 L) baby kale
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach leaves
Combine Hellmann's® Classic Ranch Dressing with chipotle chili in small bowl; set aside.
Combine chicken, beans, avocado, yellow pepper and corn in bowl. Arrange kale and spinach on serving platter and top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with Dressing.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT