- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (125 g ea.), sliced
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Mexican Spice Mix *
- 1 can (411 g.) diced tomatoes, undrained (divided)
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Mexican crema or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) shredded cheddar cheese or shredded Mexican cheese (about 30 g)
- 4 small whole wheat flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 1-qt. (1 L) shallow casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally. Stir in red peppers, onion and garlic, then Mexican Spice Mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in 1/2 of the diced tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked, about 5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
Spoon chicken mixture onto tortillas. Roll up tortillas and arrange seam side down in prepared casserole. Top with remaining diced tomatoes.
Combine Mexican crema with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Spoon 1/2 of the crema mixture on enchiladas, then sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. Let stand 3 minutes, then top with remaining crema mixture. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice and guacamole.
See Nutrition Information for sodium content.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT