Spicy Salmon Poke Fries
- 8 ounces (226 g) Sashimi grade salmon, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) diced avocado
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) cucumber
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) mango
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Hellmann’s® Spicy Mayonnaise Type Dressing, divided
- 1 bag (540g) Cavendish Farms Restaurant StyleTM Waffle Fries
- Nori Komi Furikake Rice Seasoning or Shichimi Togarashi for garmish
Gently stir together salmon, avocado, cucumber, mango and 2 tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann’s® Spicy Mayonnaise Type Dressing in medium bowl. Set aside.
Cook Cavendish Farms Restaurant StyleTM Waffle Fries in oven or air fryer according to package directions.
Spoon 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) salmon mixture onto a waffle fry and place onto serving platter. Repeat with remaining fries and salmon mixture. Drizzle poke fries with remaining Spicy Mayonnaise Type Dressing. Garnish with Furikake or Shichimi Togarashi spice.
Tip: Instead of raw salmon you can also use cooked salmon instead.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT