Spicy Grilled Cheese with Turkey, Tomato & Avocado Recipe
- 2 slices sour dough bread or rustic bread
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Hellmann’s® Spicy Mayonnaise Type Dressing
- 2 ounces (60 g) sliced Monterey Jack cheese, about 3 slices
- 2 ounces (60 g) sliced deli turkey breast, about 2 slices
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 slices vine-ripened tomato
Spread ½ Tbsp. (7 mL) Hellmann’s® Spicy Mayonnaise Type Dressing on outside of each bread slice. Flip bread over and spread 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Mayonnaise Dressing on inside of each bread slice.
Build sandwich by layering onto inside of one piece of bread, half of the cheese, then turkey, avocado and tomato, (seasoned with salt, if desired), and then topping with remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slice.
Place sandwich in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook, pressing gently until golden brown. Flip and continue cooking until the other side is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT