Spicy Chimichurri Chicken Salad Recipe
Spicy and full of flavor our Spicy Chimichurri Chicken Salad recipe is not your mama's chicken salad!
- 3 cups (750 mL) cut up cooked chicken, (about 1 lb./450g)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann’s® Spicy Mayonnaise Type Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) dried oregano leaves
Combine all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Chill, if desired.
Chef’s Tip: Terrific in a wrap, as a sandwich or with salad greens.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT