- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped bacon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. (250 g) spaghetti, cooked and drained
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and pepper until thoroughly combined. Add hot spaghetti and toss until coated. Serve, if desired, with additional grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT