Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) bone-in pork shoulder
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) firmly packed dark brown sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) smoked paprika, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) onion powder
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 12 hamburger buns, halved and toasted if desired
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Arrange pork in large nonaluminum roasting pan or baking dish; set aside. Combine 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) brown sugar, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and water in small bowl; rub onto pork. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Cover pork with aluminum foil. Bake 3 hours or until pork is very tender. Let stand 30 minutes. Pull meat from bones and place in bowl; set aside.
Bring remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) brown sugar, 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) paprika and rice wine vinegar to a boil in small saucepan. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Pour sauce over meat and toss well.
Spread buns with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and fill with pulled pork.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT