Sesame Thai Noodle Bowl
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) dark sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) tightly packed sweet potato or butternut squash spiral noodles
- 2 cups (500 mL) tightly packed baby bok choy or baby kale, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 ounces (113 g) rice noodles or ramen noodles, cooked
- 1 lb. (450 g) peeled and deveined uncooked jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Sesame Thai Vinaigrette Dressing
HEAT sesame oil in skillet and saute sweet potato spiral noodles, boy choy and mushrooms. Arrange in bowls with rice noodles.
COOK shrimp to same skillet until they until they turn pink. Arrange over vegetables and noodles.
TOP each bowl with green onions, Hellmann's® Sesame Thai Vinaigrette Dressing and if desired, toasted sesame seeds.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT