Salmon Rice Bowl
- 12 ounces (350 g) leftover cooked salmon
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked rice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann’s® Spicy Mayonnaise Type Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 pkg (4.82 g) seaweed snacks
Smash cooked salmon in a large bowl with a fork until broken into small pieces. Top with cooked rice and drizzle with Hellmann's® Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing and soy sauce. Mix until well blended.
Evenly divide your Salmon don and top with sliced avocado. Garnish, if desired, with drizzles of Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Serve with seaweed snacks.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT