Roasted Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad with Crispy Pancetta
- 4 ounces (125 g) pancetta, diced
- 2 cups (500 mL) crusty bread cubes
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) garlic powder
- 1 lb. (450 g) halved Brussels sprouts, roasted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1 oz. (30 g) Parmesan Reggiano, shaved
Heat oven to 350°F/180°C. Cook pancetta in large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp. Lift pancetta onto paper towels with slotted spoon; set aside. (Reserve drippings in pan.)
Spread bread cubes on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with pancetta drippings and sprinkle with garlic powder; toss to coat, then spread into even layer. Roast, tossing occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp, about 15 minutes.
Toss Brussels sprouts, croutons, pancetta, onion and Hellmann's® Classic Caesar Dressing in large bowl. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan over top.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT