- 3/4 cup (175 mL) light cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped tarragon or parsley (optional)
- 1/4 lb. (125 g) bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) shredded Gruyere cheese or Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 9-inch unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust*
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Beat light cream, Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and tarragon in medium bowl with wire whisk or fork until blended. Stir in bacon and cheese; pour into pie crust. Arrange pie plate on baking sheet.
Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch (2.5 cm) from edge comes out clean. Let stand on wire rack 5 minutes before serving.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT