Pork Chop Recipe
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground chipotle chili powder
- 8 bone-in or boneless pork chops, 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick *
Combine all ingredients except chops in medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chops are done. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT