- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) light cream or half and half
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 12 asparagus spears, cooked crisp-tender
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen green peas, thawed
- 8 ounces (225 g) fettuccine or wide noodles, cooked and drained (reserve 3 Tbsp./45 mL pasta water)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, lemon juice and light cream in measuring cup or small bowl; set aside.
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 2 minutes (do not brown). Stir in asparagus and peas and cook 2 minutes. Add hot cooked fettuccine, 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) pasta water, Mayonnaise mixture and 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Parmesan cheese. Toss and heat through. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Parmesan and garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley and/or mint.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT