- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 -lb. (450 g) tuna steak, cut into 2-in. squares
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 small plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. (450 g) red bliss potatoes or new potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed, cooked and drained
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) pitted ripe olives
- 6 canned anchovies, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves,(optional)
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, 3 Tbsp. olive oil, red wine vinegar, parsley and garlic in small bowl. Spoon 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture over tuna in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Remove tuna from marinade. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over medium heat and cook tuna until desired doneness, turning once, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
Arrange lettuce, onion, tomatoes, potatoes, green beans, eggs and tuna on large serving platter. Top with olives, anchovies and basil. Drizzle with refrigerated mayonnaise mixture.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT