- 1 Tbsp. (15 L) light olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (250 mL) assorted wild mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) arborio rice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dry white wine
- 1 pint (1 L) boiling water
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
Heat olive oil in 4-quart (4 L) saucepot over medium and cook onion, celery and garlic, stirring occasionally, until onion is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in uncooked rice and cook, stirring frequently, until rice is opaque, about 2 minutes. Stir in wine and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
Combine boiling water with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken until dissolved. Stir in broth, 1/2 cup at a time, and simmer, stirring frequently, until broth is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Stir in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and cheese.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT