Mouthwatering Baked Buffalo Chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cayenne pepper, (or to taste)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1-1/4 lbs./ 625 g). cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400F° (200°C).
Combine Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing and cayenne pepper in small bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping. Combine breadcrumbs with parsley. Coat chicken with remaining Mayonnaise mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
Bake 12 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved dipping sauce. For a fun twist, serve cooked chicken strips on wooden skewers.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT