Leftover Chicken & Vegetable Skillet
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved shallots or 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onions
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked baby carrots, (or any cooked vegetable such as broccoli rabe, mushrooms, kale or sweet potato)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Concentrated Chicken Bouillon, dissolved in 1 cup (250 mL) hot water
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/4 tsp.(1 mL) dried thyme
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped Italian parsley, (optional)
Coat large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add shallots or onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add carrots or other cooked vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
Add Bouillon mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add cooked chicken and thyme and simmer, stirring vegetables and turning chicken occasionally, until chicken is heated through, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and parsley. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT