Kimia Shoghi’s Middle Eastern Meatball Wrap
- 1 lb. (450 g) ground chicken
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 cup (250 mL) bread crumbs, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Knorr ® Za’atar Seasoning Blend
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground coriander
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 4 pita breads or wraps
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann’s® Organic™ Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp. (30 mL) pomegranate molasses
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230° C). Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil.
Combine chicken, grated zucchini, 1/2 cup (125 mL) bread crumbs, Knorr® Harissa Seasoning Blend, garlic, cumin and coriander in medium bowl. Coat hands with olive oil and roll 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) mixture into balls, then roll into remaining bread crumbs.
Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Arrange lemon slices around meatballs. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Spread 1/2 Tbsp. (7 mL) Hellmann’s® Organic™ Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise onto each pita. Add meatballs and mint leaves and lettuce and tomatoes, if desired, then drizzle with pomegranate molasses.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT