Honey-Pecan Chicken Strips
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) margarine
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) honey
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) brown sugar
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1.25 cm thick strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise *
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) honey
Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° C). In a microwave-safe pie plate, microwave margarine and honey on high for 20 seconds or until melted; set aside. In a shallow dish, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, brown sugar, salt and pepper, if desired. Evenly coat the chicken with melted margarine and honey. Roll in pecan mixture and place on a cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
While the chicken cooks, combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and 15mL honey. Serve chicken with dip on the side.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT