Honey Dijon Marinated Chicken with Parmesan Herb Crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1 1/2 lbs./675 g)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann’s® Honey Dijon Salad Dressing, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped assorted fresh herbs, (such as rosemary, thyme and parsley)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
TOSS chicken and 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann’s® Honey Dijon Salad Dressing in bowl until coated. Let marinate 15 minutes.
MEANWHILE, melt butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs, stirring frequently, until just starting to brown, about 2 minutes. Add herbs and garlic and cook, stirring until crumbs are golden, about 1 minute. Remove and pour into small bowl; stir in Parmesan and set aside.
ARRANGE chicken on rimmed baking sheet and brush with any Dressing left in bowl. Broil 5 minutes. Brush with some of the remaining Dressing and broil 2 minutes longer or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
PLACE chicken on serving platter and drizzle with remaining Dressing, then sprinkle with crumbs.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT