Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Dressing
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced onions
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced red bell peppers
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced sweet potato
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pecans, chopped, toasted
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) crumbled goat cheese
Combine vegetables, olive oil and garlic in large bowl. Toss until vegetables are evenly coated, then grill until tender-crisp on medium-high heat. Transfer vegetables to a bowl and let cool slightly.
Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, vinegar, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Serve vegetables warm, drizzled with balsamic dressing and sprinkled with pecans and goat cheese.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT