Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Herb Crust
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) fresh bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 lb. (500 g) halibut fillets, about 1-1/2 cm thick, skin left on
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh lemon juice
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add margarine and toss to form a crumbly mixture.
In another bowl, combine Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing and tarragon. Arrange fish, skin-side-down, on a platter. Spread each fillet with mayonnaise mixture. Press crumb mixture onto each fillet.
Preheat barbecue on high for 10 mins. Reduce heat to medium-high. Arrange fillets on bbq skin-side-down. Lower lid and cook until fish flakes easily with fork and topping is nicely browned, about 10–12 mins.
Drizzle lemon juice over each fillet. Serve immediately.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT