Grilled Bok Choy Salad
- 6 strips extra thick bacon
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) five spice powder
- 12 baby bok choy, halved and grilled
- 3 cups (750 mL) shredded red cabbage
- 3 large carrots, peeled into thin strips with vegetable peeler
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked wild rice or brown rice, (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Sesame Thai Vinaigrette Dressing
Heat oven to 400° F/ 200° C. Arrange bacon on foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and five spice powder. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until crisp. Cool; cut into pieces.
Arrange bok choy, red cabbage, carrots, edamame and bacon on large serving platter. Sprinkle with rice. Combine Hellmann's® Classic Caesar Dressing and Hellmann's® Sesame Thai Vinaigrette Dressing and drizzle over top.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT