Greek Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces (250 g) fusilli pasta or bow tie pasta
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 sliced riped pitted black olives or Greek olives
- 3 cups (750 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) feta cheese cubed
Cook fusilli according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, olive oil, oregano and brown sugar in large bowl. Stir in cucumber, onion, tomatoes and olives. Add fusilli and spinach; toss. Top with feta.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT