Fresh Fiesta Corn Salad
Fast, flavourful and festive, this fresh corn salad brings a south of the border inspiration to your dinners and BBQs.
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed (about 3 cups/750 mL)
- 2 cups (500 mL) quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lime juice
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and all ingredients in large bowl. Season, if desired, with cayenne pepper sauce. Chill, if desired.
TIP: Not fresh corn season? Use 3 cups/750 mL thawed frozen or drained canned corn instead.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT