Curried Chicken & Apple Tartlets
- 4 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup (190 mL) finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® with Olive Oil ½ the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped apple
- 3/4 tsp. (3 mL) curry powder
Preheat oven to 375°F (190 C). Spray 12 cup mini muffin pan with no-stick spray.
Place phyllo sheets on work surface and cover with plastic wrap and damp cloth. Brush 1 sheet phyllo with some of the melted margarine; top with another sheet and brush with margarine. Repeat 2 more times. Make 3 lengthwise cuts and 4 crosswise cuts to yield 12 rectangles. Gently press into prepared muffin pans to form cups.
Bake 7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack and cool completely. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.Evenly fill cups with chicken mixture; serve.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT