Cucumber Ribbons and Herb Salad
Check out our Cucumber Ribbons and Herb Salad recipe, using simple ingredients that don't sacrifice on flavour, try it today!
- 2 large seedless cucumber, peeled
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Sesame Thai Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced radishes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped unsalted peanuts
PEEL cucumbers into long ribbons with a vegetable peeler.*
TOSS with remaining ingredients.
* If desired, place cucumber ribbons on paper towels for a few minutes to absorb excess moisture before tossing with remaining ingredients.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT