- 1 large head broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 slices bacon or pancetta, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) pine nuts (pignoli), toasted
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Pinch crushed hot pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) paprika
Cover broccoli florets with water in medium saucepot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool; set aside.
Cook bacon in medium skillet until just starting to brown. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Combine cooked broccoli, onion mixture, pine nuts, parsley and hot pepper flakes in large bowl; set aside.
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and paprika in small measuring cup or bowl. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss well.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT