Creamy Tomato, Broccoli & Zucchini Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces (225 g) cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces (225 g) broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 lb. (450 g) leftover penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- Basil leaves (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C). Arrange cherry tomatoes and zucchini on rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) oil. Roast 10 to 15 minutes or until tomatoes are blistered.
HEAT remaining oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add blanched broccoli, roasted zucchini and tomatoes, pasta and a little hot water and cook, tossing, until the pasta is piping hot.
STIR in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and crème fraiche, then Parmesan, lemon peel and basil if using. Season, if desired with salt and black pepper and serve immediately.
Tip: Have leftover cooked veggies? Toss some of them into the pasta mixture when heating through.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT