Creamy Mushroom Burger Recipe
- 2 beef patties, (about 4 oz./113 g each)
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces (113 g) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pinch paprika
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) light cream
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 brioche rolls, toasted
- Lettuce leaves
GRILL, panfry or broil burgers to desired doneness.
HEAT 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in paprika; remove from heat and stir in Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and light cream.
MEANWHILE HEAT remaining oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender, about 7 minutes.
EVENLY SPREAD rolls with remaining Mayonnaise, then top with lettuce and burgers. Evenly spoon mushroom mixture and onions on top. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired. Top with roll tops.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT