- 1 box (300 g) plain couscous
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) lemon juice, divided
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) paprika
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeded (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves, (optional)
Prepare couscous according to package directions; set aside.
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, yogurt, 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice, lemon peel, cumin and paprika in small bowl; set aside.
Fluff couscous with fork. Gently stir in olive oil, remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice, red onion, cucumber, pomegranate seeds and mint. Spoon into serving bowl, then drizzle with Mayonnaise dressing.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT