Corned Beef Hash
- 5 medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled if desired, and cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (350 mL) corned beef
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Maille ® Grainy Dijon mustard
Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes and cook, tossing gently, until potatoes are crispy, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
Crumble in the corned beef; stir to combine. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with fried eggs.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT