- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 3/4 lbs./375 g), sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) tomato puree or tomato paste, (optional)
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) paprika
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (440 mL) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces (250 g) spaghetti, cooked and drained
Combine bread crumbs, 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and parsley in small bowl. Cook bread crumb mixture in small nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add onion and cook, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in tomato puree, paprika and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and cheese until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.
Add hot spaghetti and toss with tongs until combined. Sprinkle with toasted bread crumbs.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT