Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 chicken drumsticks (about 1-1/2 lb./ 680 g)
Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, thyme, basil, paprika and garlic in small bowl. Spread mixture on chicken, then arrange on shallow baking pan.
Bake chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve, if desired, with a green salad and wedge of lemon.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT