Cajun Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) Cajun spice
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. ea./125 g)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, cajun spice 50 mL cheese and parsley. Spread on chicken, then sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; heat 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT