Best Ever Juicy Turkey Burgers
Whoever said great burgers can’t be turkey clearly missed out on this recipe.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup (125 mL) seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) no salt added steak spice
- 8 hamburger buns
COMBINE mayonnaise-type dressing, turkey, bread crumbs, onion and steak spice in bowl. Make 8 burgers.
GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
NUTRITION TIP: This delicious burger is Protein-Packed, and a Good Source of Iron. EASY SWAP: If gluten free, can easily swap gluten free breadcrumbs and bread and enjoy on a bed of lettuce. TIP: Top burgers with sliced orange tomatoes, lettuce and a small dollop of Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing. Tip: For a delicious Plant based burger, try Black Bean Quinoa Burgers featuring Hellmann’s Organic Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise. TIP: To prevent burgers from sticking, try brushing grill lightly with oil before cooking.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT