Asian Grapefruit Ginger Grain Bowl
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) canola oil, divided
- 2 heads baby bok choy, sliced
- 4 ounces (125 g) extra firm tofu, cubed
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked red quinoa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Hellmann's® Grapefruit Ginger Salad Dressing, divided
- 2 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked shelled edamame
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) toasted sesame seeds
HEAT 1 tsp. (5 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook bok choy, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remining 1 tsp. (5 mL) oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, turning occasionally, until light golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
TOSS quinoa with 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hellmann's® Grapefruit Ginger Salad Dressing and half of the green onions. Spoon into 4 bowls. Add bok choy, tofu, bell pepper and edamame, then drizzle with remaining Dressing and sprinkle with remaining sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
WHAT TO MAKE NEXT